Hartlebury Parish Hall was built in 1952 with the support and effort of the whole community–the hall was refurbished in 2015. The parish hall is a charitable institution, run as a non-profit making organisation by a voluntary committee. It is a key focal point for events in the village and is close to St. James parish church, Hartlebury Castle and The White Hart village pub.
Hall Key Holders
- Lee Perry—Caretaker
- Margaret Higson—Bookings Secretary
- Ray Kirby—Chairman
- Cath Holden—Vice Chair
Hartlebury Parish Hall is situated close to the centre of the village with easy access from Kidderminster, Worcester and Stourport.
Hall Address: Waresley Court Road, Hartlebury, Worcestershire, DY11 7TQ
From Kidderminster take the A449 South until the right turn into the B4193 Rectory Lane. At Hartlebury Church, turn left into Quarry Bank (this runs into Waresley Road), take the first right turn into Waresley Court Road and the Parish Hall is approximately 150 metres on the right.
From Worcester take the A449 North towards Kidderminster. Just after the roundabout for Hartlebury Service Station take the left turn indicated Hartlebury (Worcester Road), take the second left into Waresley Road and then the first left turn into Waresley Court Road and the Parish Hall is approximately 150 metres on the right.
From Stourport take the B4193. At Hartlebury Church turn right into Quarry Bank (this runs into Waresley Road), take the first right turn into Waresley Court Road and the Parish Hall is approximately 150 metres on the right.
|Cath Holden||Vice Chairperson|
|Margaret Higson||Bookings Secretary||bookingshartleburyparishhall.co.uk|
|John Maughan||Football Club Representative|
|Tony Hardwick||Gardening Club Representative|
|TBA||Parish Council Representative|
|TBA||Caretaker (non-trustee, but invited to meetings)|
HPHMC Secure Page
List of Parish Addresses
This is a detailed listing of streets and roads in the parish of Hartlebury.
click on any one of the 'Post a comment' links.